My client, an IT firm in the healthcare sector, is hiring for a Senior Data Scientist. This is a role based in Singapore in a senior capacity.
This role involves working on analytical solutions, new data analytic techniques, and methodologies from design through implementation. You will work on real life projects that have already been launched or will be implemented. You will be required to identify and develop critical data science components for the delivery of projects, create specialized databases and computing environments, explore and visualise complex data sets in order to deliver incremental business value. Your experience is critical to developing capabilities in deep learning, machine learning, statistical modelling in order to extract from data sources. You will also have the chance to guide and mentor junior team members.
* Minimum 7+ years of data science or relevant working experience
* Experience working with R, Python, and SQL
* We look out for excellent skills in statistical and data mining techniques, including regression modelling, predictive modelling, longitudinal data analysis, evidence based modelling, and various clustering algorithms.
* In depth knowledge in two or more of the following areas: data profiling/SQL querying, data quality, ETL and Data warehousing, data governance and healthcare data standards, big data framework (Hadoop, Spark), Statistical modelling, and In memory analytics
* Excellent communication skills
* Minimum PhD or Masters in fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, or Physics
Please get in touch immediately should your profile fit the above.